Sunday 19 October 2008

Presentation Overview

To begin with, I feel as though I was lacking confidence, however this gradually changed throughout the presentation. I think it was good that I did not include alot of text on each slide and that I bullet pointed it, however I think I should have included a few more slides. I believe that my layout was quite good on both the powerpoint and on myblog as they have a simple colour scheme with images and video clips. I need to include more wider contexts, SEP (historical was included) and also some theory. Feminist critiques need to be looked at. Alot of my research is looked at in a "fans" point of view, therefore I need to find some academic research. Overall I believe my presentation was decent as I kept the audience entertained throughout it.

9 comments:

MoE JaMa said...

First of all rajan. . . great presentation well done lool very intrestin

www.
-good use of videos and clips
-Good link to hystorical factors of wider context
-Eye contact

ebi.

-More use of images
-Talk about the other wider contexts more
-more work on blog

Faizul Awal said...

www.
-good use of videos and clips
-Good link to hystorical factors of wider context
-Eye contact

ebi.
- videos were abit off the point, could have been more specific

AmanGill.X said...

WWW
Loyal to topic
VERY VERY visual
Historical evidence

EBI
More slides
Theory's
Representation of men?

Avi said...

WWW-
Good use of clips.
Good historical research.
Good clear and intresting topic.

EBI-
Need to cover more wider contexts.

Raj.Es said...

www -
- Good audience intercation
- Good understanding of own text and other texts.
- Good link to historical texts

EBI -
- Don't read directly off the presentation.

avneet said...

WWW
-GOOD PRESENTATION SKILLS
-GOT THE CLASS ENGAGED
-GOOD KNOWLEDGE OF TEXT

EBI
-MORE SHEP ANALYSIS

Jas D said...

WWW-
Good analysis.
Good reference of other texts.
Confident presentation

EBI-
SHEP analysis.

Amit said...

Firstly Sorry Rajan I never saw all of ur presentation but still m gona give feed bak on wt i did see.

WWW
-Interacted well with the audience
-Used a lot of visual aids to help increase the understanding of the topic for the audience.
-Knew ur text well as ur really interested in wrestling.

EBI
-More workon SHEP

ajit said...

www: good presentation skills.
kept audience awake and laughing.
good knowledge of text.
good eye contact.
good video clip.
included aspects of shep.

ebi: more aspects of shep covered.
wider contexts.
included alot more theorist.