Thursday 23 October 2008

Self Evaluation

Attainment - 2 - My level of work and achievement has been quite good, however can still be better.

Effort - 2 - I put effort into the work that i do on this course, however I feel as though it is still not enough.

Punctuality- 2- I always turn up to lessons, however on some occasions I am late (AM lessons).

Homework - 3 -My homework has been quite good and I have handed my work in on the majority of the deadlines set.

Independent working - 2 -I am capable of working by myself, however i need to work with more resources.

Media folder - 1- I have all of my notes organised well, with both modules divided.

Class contributions - 3 - I contribute in class once or twice in a lesson, which is average.

Med 5 blog - 2 - Up to date with all of the work, standard of the blog has been quite high.

Med 6 blog - 3 - It is average as work is rarely set for the blog in med 6.

No comments: